Enrollment for the first year of study is opened with the making of a public announcement, published in daily newspapers and on the Seminary's official website, within the deadlines prescribed by law, and according to enrollment quotas set for each academic year by the Seminary's Professional board with the consent of the Governing board. Enrollment is also possible by transferring from another institution of higher education in the field of social sciences or humanities, according to the procedure and under the conditions prescribed by a special regulation.
Candidates applying to the 1st year of the undergraduate professional study of theology must:
- Have completed a four-year high school
- Have passed the state exam (matura) for citizens of Croatia who graduated high-school after 2010
- Pass an admission interview
Candidates applying to the 1st year of the graduate specialist study of theology will have either (one of):
- Completed a three-year professional or university study program with at least 180 ECTS
- Completed undergraduate studies lasting less than three years, if the diploma or certificate of completion of such studies is accompanied by a certificate confirming the equivalency of the acquired title with the professional title (laureate). Candidates will need to additionally pass an entrence exam determined by the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, based on which the Secretary of the Seminary will issue a corresponding decision.
The enrollment quota for the undergraduate professional study of theology is set to 50, and includes:
- 20 Full-time students
- 30 Part-time students
The enrollment quota for the graduate specialist study of theology is set to 30, and includes:
- 10 Full-time students
- 20 Part-time students